Denver’s Trusted Tile Roof Repair & Replacement Company
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- Free Estimates
- Free Shingle Upgrade for Military
Your 5-Start Rated Tile Roof Repair & Replacement Specialist in Denver, CO
Tile roofs perform better and are more beautiful to look at than many other roofing materials. They resist damage caused by major weather events and are fireproof. By choosing this type of material, you can significantly increase the market value of your home, you can get tax benefits for selecting a tile roof, and the new curb appeal you’ll get is going to make all your neighbors jealous.
Sure, they’re one of the most expensive roofing types on the market, but in most cases, you’ll see a massive return on your investment. Not only will your home be worth more with a tile roof, but the roof itself can also last up to 50+ years. Maintenance is less frequent and more straightforward than other roofing options. And in the event your roof gets damaged, you won’t have to replace the entire thing. With tile, you can simply fix that one section.
If you’re looking to invest in brand new tile roofing to take your home to the next level, give Integrity Pro Roofing a call and set up your free consultation with a tile roof expert. We specialize in repairing and installing tile roofs in Denver. Contact us today!
We also specialize in various roof types from metal, flat, cedar, slate to asphalt shingle roofing.
Types of Tile Roofs We Install
Clay Tile Roofing
Clay tile roofing is one of the oldest and most commonly used types of roofing around the world. A well-cared for clay tile roof can last upwards of 100 years. Clay tiles are available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors and can really up the curb appeal of your home. Because of their reflective properties, the energy efficiency of your home will increase significantly.
Clay tiles are not susceptible to mold or rot, can withstand strong winds, and do not contract and expand with fluctuating temperatures like other materials.
Concrete Tile Roofing
Concrete tiles are known to be the most durable of tile materials — after all, they’ve been around for centuries. Concrete is very strong and can withstand extreme weather conditions without sustaining damage. Concrete tiles require little maintenance during the lifespan of your roof. Enjoy more peace and quiet at home with concrete roof tiles as their density often decreases the sounds of outside traffic.
Specialty Roof Tiles
There are many other specialty variations of tiles available for installation on your roof – just ask and we can give you a list of our many product offerings, such as Slate roofing tiles.
Tile Roof Repair
One of the biggest advantages of tile roofs is that they can be repaired in small sections. Unlike other materials where you have to replace the entire roof at once, if you have a leak or problem we can simply re-roof that one area.
The Pros and Cons of Tile Roofing
If you’re trying to decide if a tile roof is right for you, consult our helpful pros and cons list below. It’s best to be prepared and know what to expect.
Pros of Tile Roofs
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Tile roofs can instantly elevate the look of your home’s curb appeal. You might think this style will only work if you are right on the beach, but that’s not true. No matter what part of the state you live in, you can enjoy a classic tile roof.
- Durable: A tile roof can last as long as 100 years. The tiles are resistant to rot and insect damage. And unlike other materials, tile will never decay.
- Many Style Options: Whether your home is contemporary or traditional, you can find the right kind of tile to compliment your style. Roofing tiles can be flat, curved, fluted, or interlocking and come in hundreds of colors.
Cons of Tile Roofs
- High Cost: Tile roofs cost more than traditional asphalt shingle roofs.
- Not Suitable for All Roof Types: Tile roofs are only an option if your roof has a relatively sharp slope.